AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 23RD JUNE AT 12:30PM
- The settlement for this home is subject to sub-division.
- The confirmed buyer has the option to move in after settlement or can move in prior by renting at $1700 pcm
Boasting its own street frontage, newly rendered facade and landscaped gardens, this family home is fully renovated and ready to move straight in. Backing onto Burden Park, walking distance to four schools and close to Noble Park & Springvale South Mackay shopping precinct and the vibrant shopping districts of Springvale Central as well as convenient train and bus transport options.
Freshly painted and beautifully styled throughout, the interiors include an open plan living and dining area, a brand new kitchen with walk in pantry and stone benchtops, study nook, two bedrooms with built in robes, plus study and a fully tiled bathroom, separate WC and generous laundry with stone bench top. Further highlights of the home include ducted heating, 2 x air conditioners, timber style flooring, porcelain tiles, modern downlights and a security system.
Completed with a low maintenance courtyard, single carport and water tank this fabulously finished family home has nothing left to do, simply unpack and relax.
• Fully renovated family home backing on to Burden Park
• Open plan living and dining area, new kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, second WC and laundry
• Timber style flooring, ducted heating, 2 x air conditioners, porcelain tiles, modern downlights and security system
• Low maintenance courtyard, single carport, water tank and storage shed
• Close to four schools, Noble Park and Springvale and Springvale South shopping precincts, sporting facilities, train station and bus transport
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.