listedAS - Lifestyle with an Abundance of Opportunity
To describe 197 Shaws Pocket Road, Luscombe as a prestige property would be an understatement, this is grandeur set on 32 acres of country tranquillity with breathtaking views over the undulating valley.
This property is surely one of South East Queensland best-kept secrets.
The main dwelling is a beautiful newly renovated Queenslander boasting early 1900's character with a charm that is of a historic masterpiece, complimented by wraparound verandas and stunning leadlight glass windows.
There are five large bedrooms, the master with an en-suite. All bedrooms have views, whether it be of the breathtaking valley or of the large resort-style pool.
The centre of the home has a large welcoming timber kitchen equipped with modern appliances and offers much bench and storage space.
There are two inviting living areas each with their own fireplace guaranteeing warm cosy winters.
These living areas both flow out onto the expansive deck which is great for summer nights and entertaining. Off the large deck area is a state of the art solar-heated resort-style pool, that can be used most months of the year.
The pool area has two gazebos, one of which has great views over the pool and through the valley - is there a better way to kick back and have a bbq.
As our eyes skirt the property in a sheltered timber nook stands one of two one-bedroom cottages.
Both cottages are self-contained with kitchens, modern appliances and furnishings. The cottages are diverse and have different things to offer i.e one has views through the beautiful valley and the other is very private and overlooks a tranquil rainforest setting.
Both dwellings are suitable to AirBnB's, holiday letting or the extended family.
But wait there is more!
There is a 5 bay shed of which two bays have been converted/closed in (with power) for an office or storage.
The second shed is great for a tool room or further storage.
With 5 paddocks, 3 dams (one spring fed), a veggie patch, a small pineapple plantation, coffee trees and an array of fruit trees a visionary could turn this magnificent parcel of prime land into a lucrative fruit orchard or a perfectly positioned country BnB.
The possibilities are endless.
Being centrally located halfway between Brisbane and Gold Coast (within 15 minutes of the M1 freeway) and the scenic rim (Canungra and Tamborine Mountain) being just up the road, this is a perfect space for a popular BnB property.
• 5 large bedrooms - main bedroom with a large corner bath in en-suite
• Extensive timber kitchen with modern appliances
• 2 living areas (both with fireplaces) that both open out onto the large deck area
• Colonial-style main bathroom with separate toilet
• Polished wooden floors throughout
• Outside office/storage room
• 2 self-contained cottages with the ability to source income
• Large resort-style solar heated pool with 2 gazebos
• 2 large sheds
• Wine cellar
• 5kW solar system
• 6 water tanks
• Wood fired pizza oven
• 3 dams (1 spring-fed which is a must when having livestock)
• 32 acres of prime land encompassing 5 paddocks, various low maintenance gardens, rain-forest setting area, veggie patch, coffee trees and countless fruit trees (including a mini pineapple plantation)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Queensland Real Estate COVID Safe Industry Plan
2 Self-contained cottages
Large resort-style solar heated pool with 2 gazebos
5kW solar system
Wood fired pizza oven