listedAS - Kingston's hidden gem
If you are looking for modern living with panoramic views across Kingston to the Derwent River and the D'entrecasteaux Channel. Throw in the mountain view and you have it all. A large 4 bedroom home built to capture the beautiful Derwent River and Channel vistas. This family home, which sits on a huge 1,460m² block offers a dynamic floor plan for modern living and masses of parking. The lower level of the home offers many possibilities, be it a bedroom, second living area, or rumpus and has tons of storage.
At the rear of the home, you will discover beautiful established gardens, complete with an orchard of fruit trees, vegetable garden beds, an outdoor shower, and a 9 x 6 shed that will be the envy of all.
- Amazing panoramic river and channel views and, of course, the mountain
- Absolutely nothing to do
- 4 Generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 9.9 kW Solar power
- 2 Living areas
- Huge suburban block
- Beautiful gardens with heaps of fruit trees and veggie patches
- Large garage, storage, and masses of off-street parking
- Additional awesome 9m x 6m shed with toilet and sink. You’ll be the envy of your friends!
- Loads of storage space
- 2 mins from Kingston shopping
- 10 mins from Hobart CBD
- 30 mins from Hobart International Airport
At Area Specialist, we strive to achieve the highest possible price for our homeowners, along with the best marketing your money can buy. We also offer EVERY salesperson in the industry an opportunity to SELL YOUR HOME. At Area Specialist "Sell with us, SOLD by ALL". Call now for more information.
9.9 kW Solar Power