soldAS - My signs are everywhere
There will be no public open for inspections - all inspections will be private. To arrange, please contact Art Sudharm 0403 571 245.
Located within a short walk of picturesque parkland and excellent daily amenities, this updated four-bedroom family residence is charming, comfortable and relaxed with plenty of space to enjoy and entertain. A fantastic find for nesters and investors, 14 Corio Drive has so much to offer its lucky new owners.
Sitting on a sizeable 536m2 block (approx.), this solid single-storey brick home boasts a quiet spot on a wide street and showcases a neat frontage with immaculate landscaping. Stepping inside via the private covered porch and decorative screened door, you’ll discover a beautifully-maintained layout, warm décor and gorgeous hardwood parquetry flooring.
Opening with three separate living areas – including an open-plan family space and homely lounge/dining zone with feature timber ceilings – there’s heaps of room here for the entire household to unwind in front of the TV or catch up over a delicious meal.
Positioned conveniently between these two cosy areas is the large wraparound kitchen, which was updated several years ago with elegant cabinetry and quality stainless-steel appliances that will surely delight the enthusiastic chef.
Moving further along, four robed bedrooms await alongside an exclusive en suite and a modern family bathroom; both of which were renovated just two years ago.
Finishing touches consist of a generous laundry with built-in storage, split-system AC, large windows, halogen downlights, day/night roller blinds to all bedrooms, curtains to living areas and NBN connectivity.
You’ll also benefit from a secure double garage with rear roller door access and a manicured low-maintenance yard with a veggie patch, grassed area and expansive pergola for hosting guests.
Simple day-to-day living is all yours here, thanks to superb amenities within easy walking distance, including Heatherton Park, Corio Drive Playground, Spring Parks Primary School, Springvalley Kindergarten, Olinda Avenue Kindergarten, Springvalley Golf Club, ALDI and several bus stops. You’re also just a short drive from Springvale Shopping Centre, Springvale Station, beautiful bayside beaches and the Dingley Bypass.
Could this charming property be your new forever home? Call your area specialist today!
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas
• Low-maintenance rear yard, pergola, double garage with rear access, off-street parking to driveway, security screen to the front door, veggie patch
• Split-system AC to family, ceiling fan to master, halogen downlights, pendant lighting, electric oven, 900mm gas cooktop, double-drawer dishwasher, plentiful storage, 3 x built-in robes, hardwood parquetry flooring, carpet/tiles, curtains to living, day/night roller blinds to bedrooms, large windows, NBN connection, timber feature ceilings, high ceilings
• Great location within walking distance of popular amenities
• Both bathrooms updated two years ago
• Kitchen updated seven years ago
• Land size: 536m2 approx.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)