All Offers Considered
Located in Tower 3 of Waterpoint Residences is this 3bedroom 2bathroom with 2side by side car space, perfect for downsizers, owner-occupiers or investors.
Residents will enjoy the use of fantastic facilities including, Residents Lounge, Indoor Heated lap Pool, spa, gym and BBQ areas, perfect for private functions and get-togethers for friends and family when they visit. Luxury resort-style living at its best.
Great central location with Cafes and Restaurants at your doorstep. Make Waterpoint residences your new address today!
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Study room is custom-fitted with built-in stone desk and cupboard space
- 2 Bathrooms including ensuite
- 2 side by side secure car space
- Large open plan living and dining
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, European appliances and gas cooktops
- Currently tenanted at $650 per week till November 2021
- Indoor Heated Lap Pool, Outdoor infinity swimming pool
- Outdoor BBQ area
- 16 Seat Theatre, Library, Games Room with pool table, Pilates Room and Gymnasium
- Steam & Sauna Room, Massage Room
- Residents lounge with fully equipped kitchen for private bookings and personal use
- On-site manager and 24/7 manned security gated estate
- Waterfront marina and communal pontoon boat
- Marina Berths available for purchase & for kayaking, fishing, stand-up paddle
About The Location:
• 2 min walk to Harbourside Markets
• 5 min walk to Harbourtown Shopping Centre and Bus Station
• 2.7 km or 5 min drive to Broadwater
• 3.7 km or 7 min drive to Gold Coast Hospital
• 3.7 km or 7 min drive to Griffith University
• 6 Km or 15mins to Southport CBD and TAFE college and Australia Fair
• 8.8km or 15 min drive to Surfers Paradise Beach
Enjoy the magnificent lifestyle on offer at Waterpoint residences. Please contact Anna Tang on 0468 734 939 for a viewing of this property. All offers will be presented.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.